About Neoprene Seat Covers:
Made of four layers, the Neoprene Seat covers from Coverking are very effective when it comes to protect the original upholstery. The multi layered seat covers are made of CR-grade Neoprene, an all-purpose and heavy duty material. It’s the same material that is used in wet suits, sports gears etc. The synthetic rubber material ensures flexibility and durability.
Whether you want comfortable and rich look and feel inside your car or prefer the durable and long lasting protection for your car seats, with the superb scratch resistance, high tensile strength, excellent heat insulation, superb breathability, exceptional water resistance and outstanding physical toughness, the Neoprene Seat Covers make the best choice.
Available in multiple youthful and vibrant colors: Black, Hawaiian blue, Hawaiian black, Hawaiian red, Charcoal, and two-toned colors include black/blue and black/yellow, you can use these custom fit seat covers to prevent hazards from damaging the original seats as well as to cover-up visible scratches and damage, if any.
Neoprene Seat Covers Feature Guide
- Made of four layers: Polyester, 2 mm CR-grade Neoprene, 4 mm foam, and Polyester Tricle layers
- Remarkable water resistance properties
- Dust/dirt proof
- Superb breathability
- Improved color fastness
- Excellent mildew/rot resistance
- Great abrasion resistance
- Anti seam slippage
- Enhanced heat insulation and fire resistance properties
- Heavy duty, all-purpose and durable
- User friendly: Easy to install, remove, wash, dry, and store
- Suitable to human skin
- Release suitable odors
- Available in multiple colors
- The synthetic rubber material for extraordinary flexibility and durability
- Scratch resistance
- High tensile strength